Thursday, October 13, 2011

Albertson's 10/13

I spent $12 and saved $36 and my conscience.  More on that later. 
The easy fries are on sale for $1.25 each with a $3 Catalina when you buy 4 so final price $.50.  The frozen juice mix was a manager special at the Albertson's on Winchester for $.50 each!  Regularly $2.50! 
Anyway, I separated my transactions so I could use the $3 Catalina's as I went along, and as I was taking my last receipt, I saw something folded up inside it.  It was my $9 in Catalina's I had just spent.  The cashier had handed them back to me out of habit I suppose even though they were already used.  It only took a split second to make the decision to give them back, not because I am holy or righteous or anything, but because I have learned through my mistakes that the Lord keeps track and He isn't going to let me get away with deceit even if the store does.  I thought I would just throw that out there...

2 comments:

  1. its been awhile since you have posted. are you done doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started working from home, so I haven't had much free time. I do still coupon, but I post my haul on my facebook now. I didn't get as much feedback from the blog as I do from facebook. I can teach lessons to anyone that wants them.

    ReplyDelete