Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kingsford Charcoal at Home Depot

I just scored all this charcoal for my mom (120 pounds!!!) for less than $2,50 a bag!  Home Depot has twin packs for $7.97, and there is a $3 off one bag of Kingsford Charcoal coupon in the Vons MDA coupon book.  I handed them 6 coupons, but they took only one coupon per twin pack, since they said it is like getting the second bag for free when you buy them together, which is still a great deal, so I didn't complain! 

I went to check out at the self check because there was no line and I didn't want anyone behind me to be frustrated if I took a few extra minutes with my coupons.  As I lifted the first 40 pound bag over the scanner, the associate quickly came over with a scanning gun and said "I can scan those for you."  I guess I didn't notice they were heavy since Cohen weighs about that much!  :)

I also noticed in the small clearance section near the charcoal was a bunch of Glidden paint testers for $1.97, which there are $3/2 coupons for on coupons.com, making them $.47.  The coupon says they are only available at Walmart (which is incorrect), but it doesn't say you can only use it at Walmart.  I don't know if they will give you a hard time on that or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment