Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Albertsons trip 6/1



So, I got my 4 jars of sauce and my 6 packages noodles, but since they didn't have doublers at the door, none of the rest of my plans were quite so good after all.  And the juice turned out to be regional.  And Cohen opened one of my bags of egg noodles by jumping on it.  And the self checkout didn't work with doublers, so even though I was trying to save them trouble, I just made more of it.  I had to move to the real register, and the $5 didn't come off instantly like it was supposed to for some reason, but the nice cashier went and checked and saw that I did buy the right items, so she took it off manually (thank you!).  So all in all, not my best trip, but at least I didn't forget my wallet!  :)
While I was there, I DID pick up their summertime savings book and BOY am I excited!  I already plan to use the schick coupon at food for less for free razors and the Coppertone coupon at Rite Aid!  Here's a list of what's inside.

Store Coupons:
As store coupons these can be redeemed only at Albertsons.

  • $3.00 off $15 or more of Stockman & Dakota Premium Angus Beef
  • $2.00/2 or more 1 lb chubs of Albertson’s brand ground beef
  • $1.00/2 or more Super Chill Seltzer Water, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ready to Drink Teas and Lemonades, 2 Liter or larger and multi-packs
  • $2 off any Homelife purchase of $10 or more
  • $1.00/2 or more Equaline Body Lotions, moisturizers, and facial cleansing products
Manufacturer Coupons:
As manufacturer coupons you can use these at ANY retailer. They can be combined with store coupons when available.
  • $1.00/1 Kingsford Charcoal products
  • $1.00/2 Johnsonville Sausage
  • $1.25/3 Wish Bone Salad Dressing
  • $1.00/2 Vlassic Products
  • $1.00/2 Snyder's Pretzels
  • $1.00/2 Hormel Pepperoni Packs
  • $1.00/1 Tyson Anytizers Wings
  • $1.00/2Dannon Light & Fit 4 pk, Danimals Drink 6 pk, Danimals Double Crush Cup 4pk, and Danimals Coolision 6pk
  • $1.00/2 Truvia
  • FREE 20 fl oz bottle of  vitaminwater zero glow or drive with the purchase of any 5 vitaminwater
  • FREE 32 fl oz Powerade Zero with the purchase of any (5) 32 fl oz Powerade ION4
  • $2.00/2 20 or 24-pack Coca-Cola products
  • $2.00/2 12-packs or flavors of Coca-Cola products (any flavor, mix or match) *does exclude 12-packs of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero
  • $1.00/2 Chinet plates
  • $1.00/1 Viva Paper Towels 6 Pack Regular Roll
  • $1.00/2 Dixie or Dixie Ultra Plates or Bowls
  • $1.00/2 Wet Ones Wipes Products, Canisters or Singles
  • $1.00/1 Schick Razor or Refill (excludes disposables)
  • $1.00/1 Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport Tampons
  • $1.00/1 Banana Boat Sunscreen Item 3 oz or larger (excludes lip balm)
  • $4.00/2 Coppertone Continuous Spray Suncare items
  • $1.00/1 Nature Made Product

    Oh, and here's a picture of their clearance carts.  See anything you need?  I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment