Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well, here goes my first post...

I am shuddering at the thought of now becoming a blogger.  I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Have you ever flipped through a grocery ad and seen a price advertised in big red letters on the front page that you know isn't any lower than a typical price for that item?  Well, if you haven't, then you need me.  My purpose with this blog is simply to inform with my limited knowledge of typical sale cycles and prices.  I will peruse each ad and give you the items I think are most likely actual loss leaders versus the ones they want you to believe are loss leaders.  Now, even without coupons, you can still feel good about how much you pay for your toilet paper.  Yay.

Just to be clear, I'm only posting items I don't think you will see a lower price on anywhere else for a few months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment