Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stater Bros 6/22-6/28

Not much exciting for me this week at any of the grocery stores.  I think I will eat out of my stockpile and shop again next week.  But here are a few good deals.

Green Seedless Grapes                                 $.99/lb

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks                          $1.49 each when you buy 4
$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 6/25/2011)
Final Price: $1.24 but I think we will do better at Vons soon.  They are due for a good BC Fruit Snack deal.

Stater Bros Yogurt                                       $.50 each
They may still have $.30/1 real california dairy coupons at the door of Stater Bros in a book with flags on it.  If so, these would be $.20 each.

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta                     $.99
$1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest
$1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest
Final Price: $.49

Sun Vista Beans                                           $.50/can

Arm & Hammer Essentials Deodorant          $.99
I like this deodorant because it has no aluminum, but I have a bunch already in my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment