Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rite Aid 6/5

I spent $3.88, used $19 in +up rewards, got $14 in +up rewards and I'm getting $10 in rebates!

Here's what I did (before tax):


Transaction #1

2 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor packs ( Ialways get the super bundle packs when I can find them.  They have a razor plus shave gel and two facial lotions, but they were a limited time thing and I think there aren't many left)

2 Oral B Battery Powered Toothbrushes

Subtotal:  $31.92

Used:
1 $3 off $15 survey coupon
2 $4 off Gillette razors - PG 6/5
2 $3 off Oral B toothbrushes - PG 6/5
1 $15 +Up reward from buying sunscreen last week

Total: $-.08 (I had Ellie pick out a $.45 candy bar to make it a positive number.  It's not in the picture because we ate it.  But I subtracted the $.45 from my total above so it's ok.)

Got back:
2 $4 +Up Rewards for razors
2 $2.99 +Up Rewards for toothbrushes

Transaction #2

2 Cottonelle Fresh Wipes
1 John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo
1 John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner

Subtotal: $16.62

Used:
1 $3 off $15 survey coupon
2 $1 off John Frieda Full Repair product coupon I found sitting next to the shampoo
2 Free Cottonelle Fresh Wipes Tub from "Give a Tub, Get a Tub" Promotion last month (for some reason, the coupon rang up to the full price of the product even though I paid 10% less)
1 $4 +Up Reward from the razors above

Subtotal: $.24

Get back:
2 $5 Rebates from RiteAid Single Check Rebates for John Frieda

I'm attempting different layouts for these posts.  Feedback is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment