Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Free Beauty Tools at Target!



So this deal has been going on for quite some time and I am surprised it is still working!  In last Sunday's paper, there were $5 Target coupons for any 2 Revlon beauty tools.  Many of the tools are priced under or around $2.50 making them free.  But the best part is that when you buy them, you get 2 Catalina's for MORE free beauty tools!  I bought 4 tools, used 2 coupons, paid a few cents and got 4 more $5 coupons and 4 $2 off 1 coupons.  When I spend those, I will get more!  It's crazy.  I may have more nail clippers than any one person needs...

My tip for a successful check out?  I'm glad you asked!  Separate your transactions.  If you paired up a bunch of tools to equal about $5 together but then put them all in one transaction, the cashier won't be able to pair them up to best advantage unless you just do it for them, and while some will just put it through, some won't and will give you a hard time and call the manager over who will say, "well, we can't just let you have it all for free..."  Not that that has ever happened to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment